Immediate Fulltime/Direct hire with our client, who is responsible for a health insurance plans provided to their Union Membership nationwide. They are seeking a Configuration Analyst support specialist with hands-on configuration experience including of a claims systems (open to any systems). Our client is setting up a new claims system (ClaimsXten) and is seeking a technical and analytical Configuration Analyst to set up the claims system. The selected candidate will join our clients Applications Development Department and will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the code auditing application to include the maintenance of codes, knowledge-bases, rules and all other appropriate updates. Primary Accountabilities Include:
- Review, analyze and recommend coding approaches to minimize denials and pends but to ensure accurate payment for the provider.
- Build, maintain and/or enhance code sets and knowledge bases.
- Investigate requests by business customers for new and\or changes to existing system setup as well as conduct testing of code, rule and knowledgebase changes and enhancements.
- Coordinate with Applications Development and Support manager and/or Team Lead, Applications Development to assure priority of new work (Governance).
- Development or enhancements of reports to quantify the savings of the auditing.
- Coordinate with the testing team for acceptance testing of changes and enhancements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our client is located in the Glen Burnie MD area and working within a hybrid remote/onsite working setting. Are you interested in learning more? If so, contact Elite Technical right away!
(1) 5+ years working within a Claims processing system from an operational and systems point of view (open to any system
(2) 5+ years healthcare claims payment solutions
(3) Hands-on Configuration of including; coding, working in the Wizard\Voyager (preferred) setting up user defined edits (UDEs), fees schedules, benefits, and working with Policy Admin Module (PAM).
(4) Knowledge of QNXT claims processing system is preferred, not mandatory. The tool is integrated with QNXT
(5) CPC or CCA Certifications preferred
(6) B.S. degree preferred, but direct experience may be substituted.
(7) McKesson ClaimsXten (formally ClaimCheck) BIG PLUS
Glen Burnie, MD
Monday, August 30, 2021
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!