Our client a trusted supplier of C4ISR solutions for the U.S. Government has an immediate temp-to-perm career opportunity for an eligible public trust cleared mid-level Tier II Incident Response Team Analyst to join our client's Security Monitoring and Response team in Washington DC providing Department-wide 24x7 security, network system monitoring and incident handling. On a daily basis, the Incident Response Team Analyst is responsible for investigation of security incidents including; malware analysis, real-time analysis, forensics file analysis and incident response activities and reconstructing events from network, endpoint, and log data in support of the overall computer network defense.
This is an opportunity to join an organization that is experiencing growth both organically and through acquisition leading to providing increasingly more sophisticated and strategic solutions for the US Government. The result is increasing career growth and employment security for you.
Are you interested in learning more about this Incident Response Team Analyst position? Do you hold an active DoD Clearance with a background and activities related to security monitoring and incident response in a SOC environment? If so, contact Elite Technical by APPLYING for immediate consideration.
Please continue reading below for additional information on the expected background, skills and professional attributes to qualify for this job opportunity.
Are you interested in learning more? If so, click on APPLY for immediate consideration.
For more information, please continue reading below for "Required Skills".
(1) US Citizen Public Trust clearable per US Gov't contract
(2) 5+ years Cyber Security background and experience with the following:
* Computer network defense, malware analysis, real-time analysis and incident response activities
* Forensic Malware analysis and use of forensic analysis tools like; JSBeautifier, PeStudio, PDF Examiner, FileAlyzer, CFF Explorer, Exeinfo PE, etc- OR a comparable malware forensics analysis tool
* Host-based/endpoint protection systems
* Reconstruct events from network, endpoint, and log data
(3) Technical skills with one or more of the following:
* Netflow and packet/protocol capture and analysis
* Security Analytics, Wireshark, Network Monitor
* SIEM experience (i.e, Splunk), Python Scripting
* Forensics experience (i.e., Volatility, Rekall, Encase, FTK )
* Python Scripting
(4) Leadership experience with direct reports in a cyber environment
(5) Relevant Degree(s) OR equivalent experience and certs
(6) One or more certifications in information security
* GCIA, GCIH, CEH, CISSP, SSCP, Sec+, etc
**About Elite Technical**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Monday, August 12, 2019
6 month T2P
Monday, July 15, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!