Our client a leading Health Plan in the Pacific Northwest is seeking two IT System Analysts to to join their organization in Mountlake Terrace, WA.
RE-LOCATION IS AVAILABLE!
The IT System Analyst(s) will be part of their Business Transformation team working with Business and Enterprise architects documenting the existing Facets solution and formulating new Healthcare Payer System requirements.
* Work with Architects on systems design concepts, granulize the concepts and feed into the Agile Teams
* Develop clear and concise documentation of customer objectives, requirements and detailed specifications
* Perform impact analysis, provide feedback on customer change requests, draw conclusions and recommend resolution.
* Evaluate Healthcare Payer Systems under consideration as the end-to-end replacement of their existing "Payer Systems"
* Perform Process and Cost versus Benefit analysis
What do you need to be successful?
Background as a Healthcare Blue Cross / Blue Shield (BC/BS) oriented IT OR Business Analyst with practical project experience in the end-to-end replacement of an existing legacy HealthCare Payer System.
What you can expect?
Being part of an organization whose purpose is to improve members lives by making healthcare work better for them and their families. This is an an opportunity to work in an environment where you will be best in the industry in changing the way healthcare is delivered; not only in the Pacific Northwest, but blazing the trail to change how healthcare is delivered throughout the
This is an FTE/Permanent Placement Opportunity. Our client is offering generous relocation assistance in addition to salary and a comprehensive benefits package (including a Pension).
To learn more about this exciting opportunity APPLY for immediate consideration.
(1) BS degree in business, healthcare, mathematics or computer systems
(2) 7+ years of practical experience in Information Technology
(3) 4+ years as a Business Analyst OR Requirements Analyst OR IT Analyst
(4) 4+ years current Healthcare Payer Systems
(5) Preferred systems experience includes; Healthcare Payer Systems like TriZetto Facets, Oracle Health OR HealthEdge HealthRules products
(6) Demonstrated ability to work with Architects and Agile Teams
(7) Blue Cross Blue Shield Systems experience is a PLUS
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Monday, May 20, 2019
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!