We are seeking a highly motivated Information Security Engineer, specializing in Splunk, to join our team in the Marshall, VA area in support of a dynamic and meaningful mission!
As a Senior Information Security Engineer, you will define, plan, design and evaluate information security systems. The candidate will assess architecture and current hardware limitations, define and design system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Provide expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of Information Security. Manage large-scale programs of national or international scope. The candidate will implement and conduct engineering activities in accordance with the organization-s approved processes, technical operations and strategic vision. This position is responsible for the technical management, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of enterprise-wide monitoring systems, applications and related infrastructure - ensuring that any issues that may adversely impact the confidentiality, integrity or availability of computing resources are identified, properly alerted and promptly resolved. The candidate must be experienced in deploying, configuring and managing Splunk and will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and operations of the Splunk tool and the development of user content.
This position requires an active Top Secret with SCI eligibility. This position is a full-time, direct role with our client, who is offering a generous salary and benefit package. If you, or someone you know, is interested, please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Current CISSP/DoD 8570 IAT 3 cert (Or any other IAT Level III cert)
- 10-15 years of relevant information technology experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Splunk experience in designing, implementing and maintaining a fully operational Splunk solution
- Demonstrated experience in Splunk engineering and administration, including Splunk Enterprise Security
- Requires Bachelor-s Degree and 10-12 years of relevant experience or Master-s Degree and 7-9 years of experience in the field of mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science
Monday, July 15, 2019
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!