Our client has an opening for an IBM API Connect / DataPower System Administrator resource who can contribute immediately supporting the IBM DataPower Gateway providing organizational enterprise-grade security assurance certification for mission-critical enterprise applications. Expectations include; configuration, administration and troubleshooting domain application issues and certificate crypto object issues. Additional deliverables include:
(1) Installation and configuration of new DataPower Appliances
(2) Configure and administer IBM API Connect
(3) Maintain API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and endpoint configuration
Are you ready to support IBM- API Connect / DataPower "digital glue" solutions in a highly advanced enterprise environment where application and data security are a must? If so, apply for immediate consideration.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Qualified System Administrators must meet the following criteria to be considered:
(1) Proven IBM- API Connect / DataPower support professional
(2) Knowledge and understanding of security concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Encryption, and Digital signatures), PKI concepts, and TLS
(3) 8 years hands-on system administration experience
(4) IBM AIX and/or Linux technical support experience
(5) IBM- API Connect technical support experience
(6) IBM- DataPower technical support experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of various integration patterns and security standards, best practices, hands-on experience with administration and management of IBM Datapower
(7) Highly capable hands-on Scripting and Automation experience
Background and knowledge in one or more of the following technologies is a PLUS; API security standards, Oauth 2.0, OpenID, JSON, Web Token, JOSE, x509 certificates, IBM WebSphere Architecture, MQ Series, Java/J2EE, Ansible, Sterling B2B Integrator, ITX DB2 UDB and IBM Mainframe
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Monday, October 14, 2019
Monday, September 16, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!