**Immediate Full-Time Positions Available**
Elite Technical is seeking multiple Account Managers / Sales Reps for our customer, a global leader in providing private label and brand name industrial equipment and supplies. We are seeking motivated and independent Sales Reps that have excellent communication skills, and prior inside and/or outside sales experience to hit sales quotas to expand sales of our client's portfolio of products into new and existing accounts. Responsibilities include:
- Improve market position through increased market penetration.
- Continually develop growth opportunities through strategic account planning activities and effective management of the full sales lifecycle.
- Achieve sales targets through efficient and effective management of the sales lifecycle.
- Preserve existing sales base while expanding and closing new business. Effectively manage time to ensure all associated administrative tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within accounts; stay abreast of changes within accounts and take swift action when / where indicated.
These positions are full-time, direct opportunities with our client, who is offering a Competitive Base Pay Sales Incentive Program Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision Earned Paid Time Off / Vacation Paid Holidays 401(k) with Company Match Tuition Assistance Career Development.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about these exciting opportunities, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- At least 2 years of business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales experience required
- Comfortable with setting and achieving sales goals larger than $500K per year (ideally, over $1M)
- Excellent communication and writing abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in sales lifecycle management including but not limited to strategic planning, sales target forecasting, pipeline development and management, negotiation of pricing structures.
- Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving skills, analytical and critical-thinking skills, time management and organization skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Ability to develop customer relationships to become a trusted advisor and business partner
Port Washington, NY
Monday, September 16, 2019
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!