Seeking a home based (telecommuter) Splunk Service Engineer that will require up to 50% travel. The selected engineer will be part of our client-s Professional Services group and a member of their Splunk Engineering team supporting their client base, as well as referral business from Splunk directly. Our client is looking to on-board as a 6+ month contract with the potential to go direct.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide tuning and configuration of Splunk for Enterprise Security (ES) services, develop use cases with CISO end users to build content and assist in developing advanced security use cases.
- Configure incident response and remediation workflows for ES
- Develop and Implement Actionable Alerts and Workflow for Splunk as a CISO Monitoring tool
- Develop and Implement Apps & Knowledge Objects (KO) like Dashboard, Reports, Data models
- Work with other Splunk Architects/Admins
- Assist and/or train CISO Splunk Engineering teams on Data Lifecycle Support
- Assist and/or train CISO Engineering teams and analysts on Content Development
- Develop and implement automation and efficiencies with Splunk and CISO workflow
- Provide Analyst training and workshops on using Splunk
- Review new content, alerts and data sources with CISO Analysts.
If you're a Splunk Engineer willing to travel up to 50%, please APPLY for immediate consideration.
- Must be US Citizen due to the nature of work being performed for gov't customers
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Splunk
- Thorough knowledge of data flow, client server and web-based systems, problem analysis and systems tuning; adept with network interfaces and technologies.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the cybersecurity domain.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with various stakeholders (technical and functional).
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
- Must be able & willing to travel up to 50% (nationwide)
Monday, August 26, 2019
6+ months w/ CTH option
Thursday, August 1, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!