Elite Technical is seeking a Data Analyst professional located in Reston VA to collect and analyze raw Healthcare Insurance data to be used by the client to address gaps in operational capabilities and support analytics and reporting projects. The Data Analyst will become an expert in our client's source data and help lead the data mapping effort to migrate the data into our new enterprise data platform. Expectations and capabilities include:
* Acquire data from internal or external data sources and maintain mapping documents of the files, databases and data systems.
* Data Cleaning - identify erroneous data and determine appropriate resolution
* Analyze and assess the quality and integrity of the data
* Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
* Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mappings.
* Assess current data and assist in the resolution of data anomalies.
* Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and feedback
Our client is an 80-year-old regional leader in the healthcare insurance space that has over 6 million members, supports 36 insurance programs and employs over 5,000 professionals. This organization has been recognized time and again for Workplace Excellence, World Class Employee Health and Wellness programs and has been honored each year since 2013 as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Are you interested in learning more? If so, please APPLY for immediate consideration.
Continue reading below for additional information on the expected background, skills and professional attributes to qualify for this job opportunity.
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
1) 5+ years demonstrated experience as Data Analyst
- Ability to perform complex SQL queries, assess data quality and develop data mappings.
- Data Cleaning - identify erroneous data
- Multiple data warehousing and/or Big Data Data Analytics projects
- Working knowledge of ETL
- Working in a Development Environment
2) 5 + years strong Structured Query Language (SQL) writing skills
3) BS Degree Computer Science OR Mathematics OR equivalent
4) Must have Healthcare Insurance Industry Experience
Preferences and Pluses include:
1) MS Degree Computer Science OR Mathematics OR equivalent
2) Working knowledge of Claims Processing & Adjudication
3) Knowledge of HEDIS, Fraud, Waste & Abuse
4) Knowledge of DB2 (z/OS OR AIX OR UNIX based)
5) Hadoop and Big Data technologies
Monday, August 26, 2019
Monday, August 5, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!