Elite Technical is seeking a Security Engineer with specific knowledge of NIST and RMF Framework for our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance Provider, in SW Washington, DC. The selected candidate will be primarily working on solutions for the Cyber Security Program, creating policies, configuring security tools, and implementing the configuration scanning templates. The candidate should be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Information Security Risk Management, with proven experience creating and maintaining NIST RMF documentation. This position is a long term, contract-to-permanent opportunity.
Are you interested in learning more? Please contact Elite Technical to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Bachelor-s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or relevant work experience in application security analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background and experience with direct Business Analyst experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years of security related experience, with proven experience creating and maintaining NIST RMF documentation: Systems Security Plans, Software/Hardware Inventory, Risk Management Policies and Procedures, Risk Assessment Report, Security Assessment Plan and Report, and configuration management
- Ability to coordinate audit requests
- Demonstrated business process analysis, Work flow, task analysis, and requirements analysis knowledge.
- Proven ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements and security controls
- Ability to assess security controls and benchmarks to adhere to the risk appetite and improve the security posture
- Experience in creating and reviewing risk exceptions
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Monday, September 9, 2019
12 months++ (Poss T2P)
Thursday, August 8, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!