Seeking three (3) DoD Secret cleared Tier I Helpdesk Specialists in support of a DoD contract at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland. The Helpdesk Specialists will provide support to end users for computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues. Identifies and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone, email and online requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem. Our client is looking to on-board as 6+ month contract with the option to hire as a fulltime employee any time after 6 months.
- Provide First Call Resolution
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write/Modify training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
If you're a Help Desk / IT Support Specialist with an Active DoD Secret Clearance, please APPLY for immediate consideration.
* We are only considering DoD Secret OR Top Secret applicants.
* Must be a US Citizen per government requirement
* Must have a current Security+ CE or another IAT Level II Certification (required to start)
- Must have 1-4 years of help/desktop support experience. Tier I technical resource.
- Working knowledge of ticketing system i.e. Remedy
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of share drives and security group structure
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7/10 and MS Office Suite
- Ability to Multitask in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with a DOD environment
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or other relevant technical discipline preferred
- Military training and experience
- Ability to create network accounts a plus
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Contract/Temp to Hire
6+ months w/ CTH option
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!