Our client, a premier Federal Consulting organization, is seeking a Mobile Applications/Front-End Web Developer to build components of a consumer facing mobile and web applications. This position is scheduled to start on Setpember 3rd, and last until the end of 2019 with expected extensions deep into 2020.
Job responsibilities include:
- Execute functions with minimal supervision
- Design, develop and modify functionality using a disciplined development process.
- Work on projects that require very advanced skills in multiple technical environments and possess deep knowledge of a specific domain.
- Participate or leads in part in the technical project planning process with IT business analysts.
- Organize and document technical requirements.
- Create technical design specifications.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for application packages and tools.
- Assist in the deployment and test of new modules, upgrades and fixes.
- Integrate solutions with COTS applications, platforms, and/or external systems.
- Lead unit and integration testing activities.
- Review modules for quality assurance and checks compliance with application standards and SLAs.
- Make modules production-ready by following release procedures and completing version control documents.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of programs and interfaces.
- Provides Tier III support. Troubleshoots existing information on systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develops solutions.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration.
- Bachelors Degree is Required
- Nice to have: Native SDK, Experience with REST and JSON, JIRA, Confluence.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!