Elite Technical is seeking a Senior Test Automation Developer professional who will be responsible for owning functionalities within a custom-built application, processing > 500m transactions per day. The senior test automation developer will also develop new functionality to accommodate untouched areas of the current automation capability and will assist other automation analysts with automation testing. In addition, the automation developer will update or create documentation on changes to a functionality in which they are the owner and work with the business and IT client to ensure all changes are documented correctly. The automation developer will be involved in the following areas of the software development lifecycle including development, design/documentation, and test.
This position is supporting our customer, a premier Federal Consulting organization, and can be staffed in either Washington DC or San Antonio TX.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Elite Technical immediately!
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional work experience with a Bachelors Degree
- HP UFT experience
- Unix, XML, API experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills including the ability to work with technical and non-technical/business peers and managers
Preferred Skills Include:
- Experience with QTP, IBM RFT, and/or Selenium
- Experience with writing tests
- Experience working with Agile development practices
- Experience with leading a team
Monday, September 9, 2019
Friday, August 23, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!