Multiple openings for Reston VA based Java Front-end Developers with specific experience supporting Angular 7 development efforts, with RESTful Web Services and Jira understanding within an Agile/Scrum Framework. The Front-end Developer will also be responsible for supporting the build and deployment of the applications to testing and production environments. Some of the tasks and deliverables include:
* Part of an Agile Scrum team delivering new functionality within our clients member services portal
* Responsible for fixing identified defects within the Scrum and Testing
* Work with the Architects and UI Designers to design and develop functionality that meets the acceptance criteria in the User Stories
* Engage with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the Business Analysts on a daily basis to deliver functionality that meets the Customer needs every Sprint
* Support the Build and deployment tasks using the CI/CD tool set
Our client is an 80-year-old regional leader in the healthcare insurance space that has over 6 million members, supports 36 insurance programs and employs over 5,000 professionals. This organization has been recognized time and again for Workplace Excellence, World Class Employee Health and Wellness programs and has been honored each year since 2013 as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Are you interested in learning more? If so, contact Elite Technical by APPLYING for immediate consideration.
(1) 6+ years of experience as a Front-end Java Developer including:
- Must have Experience in implementing templates and dashboard in ServiceNow platform
- Angular 7 = REQUIRED
- RESTful Web Services = REQUIRED
- Jira = REQUIRED
- Agile/Scrum Framework = REQUIRED
- Bootstrap = REQUIRED
Preferred, but not required:
- Front-end development tools such as VS code, Webstorm, Eclipse etc.
- Cobol/DB2 Familiarity
- Big Data related technologies
Monday, June 1, 2020
Thursday, May 14, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!