Elite Technical is seeking a Web Content Administrator to lead the development, maintenance and implementation of web/online content to support our client's corporate goals and community initiatives, internal communications and messaging to the regions health care provider industry. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Web design/editing, content management and development and managing project details for the corporate extranet.
- Serves as subject matter expert for defining a decentralized content model and partnering with additional teams to provide training and oversight for team members to support their ability to update and manage online content.
- Provides professional judgment and expertise to internal business clients in the development and support of campaigns.
- Develops and supports development of multimedia content (video, photography, graphics, online surveys) used to deliver key messages to internal and external audiences.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
5-8 Years Experience and the following:
- Knowledge of Web and Interactive Platforms
- Experience using and managing an enterprise content management system (i.e. Liferay, TeamSite, Documentum, etc.). Candidates who have hands-on experience with Liferay 7.2, particularly if used in conjunction with Microsoft technologies is a plus.
- Proficiency with web usability methodology and standards.
- Web usability certification.
- Experience with web analytics software and/or online tools and how they are configured and managed.
- Experience in using search tools, including writing search requirements with experience configuring tools helpful.
- Experience with managing digital media, including web-based video, audio files.
- Strong experience and background with web content writing.
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
- Familiarity with video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro).
- Familiarity with online survey tools (Vocici, Qualtrics, etc.).
- Bachelors degree in communications, journalism, marketing or a related field and years of professional, strategic communications and product marketing experience.
Monday, June 29, 2020
Contract/Temp to Hire
6-12 month T2P
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!