Elite Technical is seeking a Visual Basic/VBScript .Net Programmer to support our customer within a government related setting. This position is primarily located in Winchester VA, with travel to our client's HQ located in Chantilly VA (2 days per week on average, may vary). The selected candidate will have 3+ years of experience in legacy development, machine learning, APIs, overall system architecture, product development and advance interoperability and integration development expertise along with advanced workflow development. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic & VBScript
- Support of a COTS based integration platform.
- Translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient client/customer facing applications using Visual Basic & VBScript.
- Resolves highly complex issues, conducts advanced research, and recommends innovations.
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or business process change requests.
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process
Due to the government nature of this position, an Active Top Secret Clearance is required prior to joining. If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this long term, career growth opportunity, please contact Elite Technical Immediately!
- Active DOD Top Secret Government Clearance
- Minimum of 3 years of Visual Basic, VBScript and .Net programming experience
- SQL Server or other database technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Big plus: experience with analytics development for video, data and legacy systems, especially on Canon related platforms (Iris/Therefor).
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Extensive experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
Monday, December 28, 2020
6 month T2P
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!