Immediate Need for a DevOps Engineer for our customer in Troy, NY. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the Deploy Automation and infrastructure behind our clients Patient Engagement Portal Platform. We are seeking an individual that would be able to design/build/maintain/scale the infrastructure for applications and APIs in AWS. We would prefer someone who is able to setup TeamCity or Jenkins from scratch, but we do have existing infrastructure that could be maintained/updated incrementally. You will lead the DevOps support and collaboration with a small talented Development team to help bridge their network IT support with environment management of Internal and third party application integrations. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Developers and IT to manage updates to our AWS environment.
- Research new technologies and approaches to our platform.
- Own automation of the infrastructure platform.
- Deliver large, complex, highly available software systems.
- Design and implement various environments for those applications, engineer fluid release management procedures and provide production support.
- Bridge the gap between development and network support functions.
This position is a direct opportunity with our client, who is offering Paid time off, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Retirement benefits or accounts and 1-2 day work from home option (after a few weeks of 100% onsite). Please contact Elite Technical immediately for further information!
- Five (5) total years of IT/Software experience, with at least 2 years of DevOps is required
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with AWS - Specifically EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Serverless technologies, networking, Load balancing, Containers, Database Management. Largely, we are looking for an individual that would be able to design/build/maintain/scale the infrastructure for applications and APIs in AWS. We would prefer someone who is able to setup TeamCity or Jenkins from scratch, but we do have existing infrastructure that could be maintained/updated incrementally
- Experience with system monitoring tools
- An understanding of system optimization issues
- Experience with web application servers, web development frameworks, proxy servers, and relational databases
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.)
- Server provisioning
- User management
- Source control
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- C# .NET
- SQL SERVER
- Salesforce Development
- Sumo Logic
Monday, July 20, 2020
Direct or T2P
Thursday, June 25, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!