Immediate need for two EMI/EMC Test Technicians to work in our customers growing Engineering and Test Division. Our client is seeking talented self-starters who will work directly with customers and other engineers and technicians to execute testing programs. You-ll perform EMI/EMC testing to the requirements of military and commercial specifications. The selected candidates will work independently to set up and perform electrical and EMI tests in accordance with MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-1399 and RTCA DO-160. The selected candidates will also help customers locate and set up test equipment, and assist customers to understand the type of testing being performed (when necessary).
These positions are contract positions with a duration of at least 4-6 months with the possibility of conversion to FTE status. Our client is highly respected, Bohemia NY based, Engineering and Testing organization. To learn more about these exciting opportunities, please contact Elite Technical Immediately!
- Education Level: HS diploma required, some college or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience directly related to electrical and/or EMI/EMC testing.
- Must have knowledge of test equipment, signal generators, EMI receivers and spectrum analyzers. Experience with MIL STD 461 testing preferred
- Hands-on experience with electrical and EMI/EMC test instrumentation, interpretation of test requirements, evaluation of test results
- Take test data and provide it to engineer for report preparation.
- Experience with EMI test specifications MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-1399 and RTCA DO-160 is preferred.
Monday, April 6, 2020
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!