Immediate need for an EMI/EMC Engineer to work in our customers growing Engineering and Test Division. Our client is seeking a talented engineer to work directly with customers and other engineers and technicians to execute testing programs, and perform EMI/EMC testing to the requirements of military and commercial specifications. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Experience with MIL STD 461 testing preferred Work independently to set up and perform electrical and EMI tests in accordance with MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-1399 and RTCA DO-160
- Take test data and provide it to engineer for report preparation.
- Perform and oversee EMI/EMC test programs for external clients.
- Prepare EMI Test Plans, Procedures and test reports. Provide EMI/EMC expertise to clients and their programs.
This position is located in Bohemia, NY (Long Island) and is a 4-6 month contract opportunity. Please contact Elite Technical to learn more about this opportunity!
- Education Level: BS, BSEE Preferred; INARTE Certification is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience directly related to EMI/EMC testing: Testing to MIL-STD 461, 464 MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-1399RTCA/DO-160, and preparation of test plans, control plans, and test reports.
- Must have knowledge of test equipment, signal generators, EMI receivers and spectrum analyzers.
- A working Knowledge of TILE! software is BIG PLUS
Monday, April 6, 2020
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!