Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in Washington DC has an immediate job opening for a Requirements Analyst with a solid knowledge of Health Care Claims processing. Day to day tasks and deliverables include:
* Requirement Analyst to support the maintenance of Claims processing systems and healthcare claim adjudication activities
* Conduct walkthroughs with internal and external teams.
* Elicit requirements and authoring business requirements documents
- Business Rules Development
- Functional Requirements Documents
- Context Data Flow Diagram
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Document -AS IS- and -TO BE- processes
* Produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, and/or data dictionaries
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about his opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Qualifications, background & knowledge include:
(1) Six (6+) years of Business / Requirements Analyst
(2) Health Care Claims Processing experience/knowledge (must have), specifically healthcare claim adjudication.
(3) Knowledge of data analytics and skill to perform basic SQL queries
(4) Produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, and/or data dictionaries
(5) Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Monday, July 20, 2020
Monday, June 29, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!