Elite Technical is seeking an experienced Mobile Developer for a direct-hire position with a client voted one of the best employers in New Jersey. The web-based Mobile Developer should be front end, UI focused and will be working within the Web and Client Applications team. This team is responsible for development and support of various e-commerce (customer facing and internal) applications. Applications are built on variety of platforms including iOS/Android Azure and internal web servers.
Growing team! Great company to work for and well compensated!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of current mobile development experience on Apple OS/Android platforms.
- Experience with the design and development of e-commerce applications, B2C.
- Demonstrable experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation (all phases of the software development life cycle - SDLC).
- Knowledge of Apache Cordova is a plus.
- Excellent functional, analytical, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
Monday, May 18, 2020
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!