Elite Technical is seeking Project Manager for our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, in Reston VA. The selected candidate will gain responsibility for multiple projects within our customer's IT Modernization Portfolio efforts. The PM is expected to manage the entire Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) to ensure project timelines are met, within budget, and team members are completing assigned tasks within their Agile/Spring environment. Other responsibilities include:
*Complete system development life-cycle activities for technology product maintenance teams, develop detailed task level SDLC plans and direct technology product maintenance teams through all phases of the SDLC. It is important for the PM to manage the SDLC tasks and deliverables to meet the Release schedule milestones on time and within budget.
*Manage the portfolio financials, including but not limited to, resource utilization, resource spend, project spend, cost allocations, etc..
*Support audit results and make appropriate changes based on audit findings
* Interface with all the system development, testing and support activities across all statements of work (SOWs) and projects that impact technology product
* Management of cross-functional system support teams responsible for delivering technology products and services
Are you a Project Manager with a history of delivering on IT Projects? Are you interested in learning the details of this project opportunity? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration.
7+ years of experience in the following:
- Project Management activities within a large enterprise environment, working on multiple projects within a portfolio geared around IT modernization, claims adjudication or similar in scope
- Agile/Scrum understanding is required
- Deep understanding of/experience managing the financial parameters of a portfolio is required. Understanding of resource utilization, resource spend, project spend, cost allocations, etc.
- Background working with Healthcare Audit Claims and Adjudications is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to convert technical language for non-technical stakeholders
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of and experience in managing full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) projects surrounding a blend of different technologies (mainframe, infrastructure, Web/Java, etc.)
- PMP Certification is a plus.
Monday, June 29, 2020
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!