Seeking a highly experienced Program Manager (PM) with an active DoD Secret Clearance to lead a large DoD contract consisting of internal staff and subcontractors on a Full Service IT support contract that includes application sustainment and development, and system performance analytics for the US Army Human Resources Command.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs, and participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and have a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 15 years of experience, or a Master-s Degree plus 10 years of experience. Additional relevant experience can be used as substitution for education.
- Demonstrable experience managing complex IT projects / operations / systems / applications with focus on Human Resources/Capital.
- Experience in managing large projects within Federal Government, DoD or military branches environments with multiple subcontractors.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to handle multiple managerial and technical tasks simultaneously with a broad span of control.
- Must be knowledgeable of financial and business concepts required to manage for attainment of business goals.
- PMP or equivalent Government certification
- Cloud experience.
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies.
Fort Knox, KY
Monday, July 27, 2020
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!