Elite Technical is seeking a Business Analyst for our customer in Reston, VA. The selected individual will work as part of the UI Interface team supporting BCBS plans for our customer's technology modernization and improvement efforts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze define and interpret business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the business areas and users technical & function requirements.
- Create User Stories based on traditional business requirement gathering activities.
- Create PRD (Project Requirements Document) for most complex enhancements, automations and implementations including defining Business, User and functional and non-functional requirements needed for approval by Business and for use by Design, Development and Testing teams.
- Produces Requirements Tracebility Matrix (RTM) and RTM gap analysis reports
- Maintain communications with technical counterparts to guide the issues to cross-functional resolution and adopt best practices and ensure integration of specific application architecture into overall enterprise technology strategy.
This is a 6-12 month, contract to permanent opportunity affording professional growth and stability with our client. Are you interested in learning more? Please contact Elite Technical right away for the details!
4+ Years Of Experience:
- Strong demonstrated business analyst, analytical skills, that applies to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Must have experience working within and/or with a UI/UX development team.
-Two (2) PLUS years of Agile/Scrum environment
-Must have strong Jira experience
- Must have one or more of the following: MS Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Wiki or SharePoint
- Proven ability to create work flows, user acceptance docs, task analyst, & functional Requirements Documents
- Understanding of claims adjudication, particularly in a health care environment, is a BIG PLUS
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail, highly-organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Monday, June 29, 2020
6-12 month T2P
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!