Elite Technical is seeking several Mid-Level SDET professionals to support our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance Organization, out of their Reston, VA office. We are seeking Testers with strong automation experience, along with ServiceNow Testing experience, utilizing Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Proctor, Type Script, or Karate (as many as possible) to work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, Scrum Master, and Project Manager) of the Scrum team to deliver quality Health Insurance Enrollment and Claims applications internally and directly to the customer.
**Tasks and expectations include**
- Analyze user stories to determine the appropriate testing methods and processes
- Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case creation, execution, reporting, and defect logging
- Conduct functional test case reviews to ensure test cases accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria.
- Create test data using existing Enrollment and Claims applications.
- Provide customer support to the external User Acceptance test teams.
- Create manual and automated scripts for regression testing and in sprint automation, as needed.
If you are a Mid-Level Testing Professional, with strong automation exposure, please contact Elite Technical immediately for this long term contract engagement.
Seeking 5 Years of relative experience in the following:
- Knowledge of Health Care Claims processing.
- Must have knowledge and experience in testing and development life cycle methodologies.
- ServiceNow Testing experience
-Must have testing experience within Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Experience processing claims using the 837 Institutional and Professional, Dental HIPAA Transaction.
- Experience in manual and automated testing using Selenium Java or any scripting language be able to build automation scripts using Selenium/Cucumber or equivalent tools to support in-sprint automation.
- Must have one of the following: Karate tool, Protractor, or Type Script
- Experience using HP ALM and/or an equivalent tool.
Experience in performing web service testing using SOAPUI or other equivalent tools.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
Software & Tools:
- Hewlett Packard Tool Suite - Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) , JIRA and Quick Test Pro (QTP), Java , Java Script
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Proven proficiency with: SQL and PL/SQL
Monday, July 13, 2020
Thursday, June 25, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!