Our client is seeking a Lead Network Engineer with an active DoD Secret/SSBI or higher to oversee Operational & Maintenance support for network connectivity, voice, VTC, COMSEC, SATCOM, NetOPS, Network Management, and Wireless IT services in order to meet AR mission requirements. This is a direct employment position in Powidz, Poland.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight and quality assurance to network engineering, voice engineering, virtualization engineering, Cyber security, system administration, and network administration teams.
- Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as the liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Responsible for the management program scope in order to meet schedule requirements; responsible for defining resource needs, directing personnel to perform tasks, and reporting progress to the Government.
- Travel may be necessary at times (10%)
- US Citizenship required and an active DoD Secret/SSBI Clearance
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of relevant experience. May accept an additional 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 8570/8140M - IAT II Certification (must have one or more of the following: Security+ CE, CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience leading a complex network engineering effort
- Experience supporting enterprise IT services
- Must have at least one of the following Cisco Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) Certification
- ITIL certification(s)
- Past experience at USEUCOM, USAFRICOM, or United States Army Europe (USAREUR)
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Knowledge of Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems (BICES) and Mission Partner Environment (MPE).
- Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications such as Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council).
Monday, July 6, 2020
Monday, June 22, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!