Our client is seeking a Lead Systems Engineer with an active DoD Top Secret/SCI to provide management, direction, administration quality assurance, and leadership towards engineering and service delivery of multiple complex C2 and Cross Domain Solutions (CDS). C2 and CDS systems include but are not limited to BCCS, GCCS-A, GCCS-J, I3 Networked Interoperable Realtime Information Services (NIRIS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), CPOF, CPCE, JADOCS, Joint Effects Model (JEM), and Joint Warning and Reporting Network (JWARN), and Radiant Mercury (RM). This is a direct employment position in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Participate and assist customer with operational evaluations of advanced technologies.
- Assist in developing standards, processes, and tools to identify and document intelligence architectural shortfalls, resource requirements associated with current and emerging intelligence systems and concepts, and to assess resources required to achieve target architectures and design.
- Engineer, configure, operate and maintain CDS systems in operational and exercise environments.
- Provide high level C2 system architectural expertise and develop architectural products and deliverables.
- Participate in developing standards, processes, and tools to identify and document architectural shortfalls, resource requirements associated with current and emerging technologies to achieve an integrated C2 systems architecture and COP architecture.
- US Citizenship required and an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of relevant experience. May accept an additional 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 8570/8140M - IAT III Certification (must have one or more of the following: CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience leading complex mission command engineering efforts
- Experience supporting CDS solutions in a multi-domain environment
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) Certification
- Past experience at USEUCOM, USAFRICOM, or United States Army Europe (USAREUR)
- ITIL certification(s)
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Knowledge of Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems (BICES) and Mission Partner Environment (MPE).
- Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications such as Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council).G3
Monday, July 6, 2020
Monday, June 22, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!