Our client is seeking an Enterprise Architect with an active DoD Top Secret/SCI to join their team in Wiesbaden, Germany. The scope of this position will provide high level architectural expertise and develop architectural products and deliverables to manage current and future operational and exercise architectures for USAREUR intelligence organizations.
- Participate and assist customer with operational evaluations of advanced technologies.
- Assist in developing standards, processes, and tools to identify and document intelligence architectural shortfalls, resource requirements associated with current and emerging intelligence systems and concepts, and to assess resources required to achieve target architectures and design.
- Assist USAREUR g2 in implementing and operating a Knowledge Management (KM) process to improve tools and processes for publishing, disseminating, analyzing, and managing of intelligence information.
- Assist in developing, designing, implementing, and transforming intelligence platforms including the European Foundry Site, European Intelligence Readiness Operations Center (IROC-E), Multinational Intelligence Readiness Operations Center (MN-IROC),
Global Intelligence Support Activity - Europe (GISA-E) and Combined Intelligence Center (CIC).
- Participate in planning, designing, documenting and implementing Exercise Architectures following the Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC) process and provide on-site integration and troubleshooting.
- Provide development and integration support for the USAREUR G2 Enterprise
- US Citizenship required and an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of relevant experience. May accept an additional 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 8570/8140M - IAT III Certification (must have one or more of the following: CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience leading complex intelligence IT engineering and design effort
- Experience supporting multiple network domains
- ITIL certification(s)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Past experience at USEUCOM, USAFRICOM, or United States Army Europe (USAREUR)
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Knowledge of Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems (BICES) and Mission Partner Environment (MPE).
- Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications such as Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council)."
Monday, July 6, 2020
Monday, June 22, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!