Elite Technical is currently seeking a Web Content Strategist for our customer in Washington DC. The Web Content Strategist will lead the development and implementation of web content strategy, standards and best practices for the customer-facing extranet and associate-facing intranet and/or other web/digital channels. Exceptional content management and strategy, web writing and client relationship management skills required.
This individual will serve as the day-to-day Strategic Communications partner to the website Product team, Change Management and Business Owners (stakeholders) to ensure that content is high quality and effectively delivered. S/he acts as brand strategist and steward and will lead the development, maintenance and implementation of web content strategy that supports brand and business strategic goals including efforts to position the organization as a leading provider of technology solutions and services.
The individual will work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to ensure that all web-based communications goals are clearly defined and met. S/he must have the ability to work independently to manage multiple projects while keeping all stakeholders informed of progress and aware of potential problems. S/he must be able to think strategically, apply critical thinking and guide others.
This is a contract-to-permanent opportunity, offering career growth and stability. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Elite Technical!!
- Bachelors degree required with a minimum of seven years of website content management, five years of experience in a corporate marketing setting and 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible web project management experience.
- Proven success developing and implementing content strategies for complex websites, creating website guidelines and procedures for client facing websites.
-Candidate should have experience in writing and editing for internal and external web audiences. Knowledge of content management systems is required.
-This position requires excellent organization skills and communications expertise. Also required is outstanding interpersonal skills, prioritization skills, outstanding customer service and excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of basic website development standards is desired to understand the impact content changes will have throughout the site/s.
-Must have the ability to work independently to manage multiple projects while keeping content owners informed of the progress of their general web edits and aware of any potential problems. Must be able to think globally and understand how content edits on one area of any particular web property may impact other areas of and/or related websites. The ability to communicate challenges in a non-technical manner to internal content/business owners is important.
- MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Exceptional writing, copyediting and proofreading skills. Proven ability to create web content that translates complex subject matter into relevant, accessible, clear and concise content.
- Experience managing content strategy and leading the writing of all new content for full website redesigns is a plus.
- Expertise with web writing best practices and adhering to editorial style guides.
- Ability to align web content to brand and business strategy.
- Advanced knowledge of the content landscape, including but not limited to content strategy and creation, content marketing and content management.
- Proficiency with web content management systems (Liferay, SharePoint, etc.).
- Confluence, JIRA or other project management software is a plus.
- Strong skills working with matrixed teams, clients or independently to complete initiatives.
- Familiarity with taxonomy, web content organization, information architecture and user experience.
Monday, July 6, 2020
6-12 month T2P
Friday, June 12, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!