Immediate need for a Big Data Developer to assist, guide and establish best practices of building HBASE/SOLR frameworks within Cloudera. Responsibilities include:
- 70% System Design and Implementation: Designs and Builds Big Data solutions to meet business requirements. Assumes complete ownership of Delivery from Data Engineering stand point in given project(s)
- 15% Leadership: Assists other Developers in resolving complex issues. Performs code reviews and ensures that standards are followed consistently across projects
- 15% Procedural: Creates and maintains Coding standards, Design Documents and, Production Run books. Recommends and implements new technologies to benefit the business.
This is a long term contract opportunity with our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, in Reston VA. Please contact Elite Technical to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Advanced Level experience (7+ years ) with Java , Python/Scala programming languages (Required)
- Advanced Level experience (7+ years ) in building HBASE/SOLR frameworks within Cloudera (Required)
- Advanced level Experience (3+ years) building Real Time streaming systems, using Flume, Kafka and Apache Spark streaming.
- Experience tuning Hadoop/Spark parameters to for optimal performance
- Advanced level experience with at least one NoSQL stores (Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.) is a BIG PLUS
- Experience with Big Data querying tools including Impala
- Cloudera Search experience using Solr
- Advanced experience with SQL and at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, DB2 etc.)
- Experience working with large data environments - petabytes or hundreds/thousands of terabytes
- BS/MS in Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Working knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Industry
- Experience with Shell scripting
Monday, July 13, 2020
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!