Immediate need for a Data Analyst, with prior working experience within an enterprise Data Warehouse Environment, to assist in the collecting and analyzing of data so that our customer can use said data to address gaps in operational capabilities and support analytics and reporting projects. We are seeking a highly trained professional, who will become an expert in our source data and lead the data mapping effort, to migrate the data into our customer's new enterprise data platform. The Senior Data Analyst will use his/her technical expertise and work closely with source system experts to perform data research, run advanced queries, assess data quality and integrity issues, determine data definitions, and define data mappings. Tasks include:
- Support the implementation of a Data Integration/Data Warehouse for the Informatics Teams
- Data Cleaning - identify erroneous data and determine appropriate resolution
- Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mappings (STM)
- Analyze and assess the quality and integrity of the data
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Understand the meaning/business context of data
- Acquire data from internal or external data sources and maintain mapping documents of the files, databases/data systems.
- Evaluate risk from statistical information to determine risk to operations or non-compliance.
- Perform gap analysis of data requirements versus current data sources.
- Work closely with business analysts and source data experts to develop data requirements.
- Assess current data and assist in the resolution of data anomalies.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and feedback
- Data profiling experience(Preferably using Abinitio DQE)
This position is a long term contract opportunity with our customer, a Federal Healthcare Organization, in Reston VA. If you, or somone you know, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science (Required)
- 7+ years demonstrated experience as Data Analyst, with experience working within multiple data warehousing and analytics development projects
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex queries, assess data quality and develop data mappings. Capable of analyzing customer feedback and quickly come up with source to target mappings (STM) for the ETL developers to modify the code based on requirement gatherings/findings (Critical knowledge)
- Strong SQL and data modelling skills like 3rd normal form and dimensional modelling
- Knowledge of data quality/ETL Tools (Ab Initio, Informatica)
- Working knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Industry
- Working knowledge of HEDIS, Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Experience with Hadoop and Big Data technologies
- Working knowledge of ALM
- Working knowledge of COBOL
- Strong DB2, Java, and UNIX skills
- Understanding and working (hands-on) knowledge of newer or emerging trends such as Big Data, Columnar databases, NoSQL, Hadoop, MapReduce, social media, data visualization, XML, and unstructured text is a plus.
Monday, July 6, 2020
Friday, June 19, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!