Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in Washington, DC has an immediate job opening for a Project Manager who will be joining the organizations Security Program that consist of multiple Security technology projects geared towards modernizing the security technical infrastructure in order to lower the overall risk posture of the organization by creating newer and improved security architecture, tools, solution, controls, and processes for the IT infrastructure. Span of responsibility covers all aspects of Project Management functions within the Cyber Security Portfolio of projects that will deliver security specific tool, solutions, controls, and processes for large and highly complex systems, infrastructure and applications.
These positions involve Project Management activities for multiple Security Projects for delivering technology products, solutions, and services for internal infrastructure as well as hosted infrastructure for serving the Health Insurance Plans that support the program. Ensures projects are delivered on time, on budget and with quality by leveraging matrixed project teams. Provide oversight and management of all phases of the Security projects including (but not limited to) business requirements gathering, functional requirements gathering, system/infrastructure design and architecture, system development, application development, functional testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing, and support activities.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration. NOTE - This position has been designated for potential conversion to full time employment.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ten (10+) years of information technology experience
- Prior experience as Project Manager for implementation of leading-edge IT and/or Security Technologies, Solutions, and Tools for large enterprises.
- Experience managing and delivering infrastructure projects that involves integrating various technologies and/or replacement of older legacy technologies with newer technologies.
- Experience in monitoring and controlling resource utilization per the approved project budgets.
- Experience in managing extensive client interactions and providing detailed status/progress for the projects on weekly (or on needed frequency) basis.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tool set - MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
- PMI PMP certification is a PLUS
- Industry standard Security Certification is a PLUS
- Domain experience in Health Insurance / Healthcare is a PLUS
Monday, July 20, 2020
12 months T2P
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!