This is a FTE opportunity with our client, offering career growth and stability. Please contact Elite Technical Immediately for more information OR to discuss our Referral Program!
- Education: MS/MA in Computer Science, Engineering or other related scientific and technical discipline is REQUIRED
- 2+ years of experience leading the design and implementation of CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins for Java based enterprise application.
- 4+ years of relevant experience and expertise in establishing DevSecOps practice and supporting application teams, using Linux, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Gitlab, Ansible, Groovy and Bash Script
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the developing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and enhancing Java based applications and services.
- Strong experience administering Git version-control and scripting language such as Groovy, Bash Script, Python or Perl.
- Hands-on experience with test driven development (TDD), integration testing and End to End testing pipeline.
- Experience with agile (scrum and Kanban) SDLC
- Experiencing authoring, editing, and maintaining design documentation, standard operating procedures, and configuration documentation.
- Communicate fluently in the English language, in writing and orally.
Nice to have experience with Security Scan Vulnerability, Node.js and JMeter
- Must be willing to learn cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices) quickly and add it to the technology stack
Monday, July 20, 2020
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!