Our client a Long Island based Company that provides IT Managed Services and Professional Services has an immediate opening for IT Administrators for a 6-months contract in Northtec, PA. The selected Administrators will be required to inventory the on-prem servers to ensure all devices connected are installed, operating and performing correctly. The end-client needs to meet OQ/PQ IQ compliance.
Scope of work:
- Identify business owners for every device
- Setup meetings with Vendors for regular system update on cadence, as per SOP
- Develop appropriate backup schedule and retention for each device
- Conduct inventory of all disconnected systems
- Conduct inventory for all removeable media
- Coordinate with IT and Business on appropriate SOP for inventory control
- Review access control/permissions on each device
- Configure screen timeout for each disconnected system
- Create plan with PM to join network-capable systems to the network
- Additional technical tasks, as requested to be performed onsite
- Coordinate with SC Technical and Program Lead
- Provide weekly status report with hours used
1. Vendor Relationship - Work with Lab managers or site lead to understand relationship with vendor. Check if vendor has admin access to system within environment and implement change control and version management
2. Access Controls - Work with SMEs to document User/Admin access controls on applications (SOD-including vendors). Make sure regular users and Admin users and their access are clearly identified and separately managed. Work with SMEs to make sure data and system audit trails are available to make sure all activities can be traced in sufficient detail.
3. GPO - Identify devices that need 15 min screen timeout and time zone lock down policies implemented. Screen capture for evidence of completion.
4. Audit Trail - Work with SME/Lab manager to confirm whether system has audit trail capabilities and document. If system had embedded memory, document the same
5. Physical Media - Catalogue CDs, DVDs, USBs and other storage peripherals in the labs.
6. Collaborate with site and users to identify all servers/shared folders
7. Work with application business owners to identify system that generated data and how data is consumed
8. Work with application business owners to located computer validation documents
- 3+ years IT experience
- Must have basic server skills to include; inventory of servers, folders within drives, backup locations, data storage, validation of drives, etc.
- Must be able to follow procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems as needed
- Strong knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office (excel, teams, outlook, word...etc.)
Monday, July 6, 2020
Friday, June 19, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!