Elite Technical is seeking a Project Manager for our client in the New York City metropolitan area. The Project Manager will use their professional abilities along with Agile & Scrum Methodologies to lead the team in the successful implementation of customer engagements and other key activities in delivering Software Application Services to Health Insurance customers nationwide. The Project Manager will provide overall leadership, planning, and management for project and service delivery. This is a critical position that requires effective planning, teamwork and collaboration and superior managerial skills to develop and implement solutions that meet the needs of their customers. It also requires exceptional personnel leadership and motivational skills.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the position is 100% remote. Post Covid, once deemed safe, this position will reside in Brooklyn. However client has indicated that they will consider home based with occasional travel into Brooklyn. This position is designed to go permanent with our customer who offers a competitive salary/benefits package and the ability to achieve career growth and stability!
- 7+ years of Program/Project Management experience. Preferable supporting Saas related projects
- 5+ years interacting with technical resources
- 5+ years managing Agile projects
- 3+ years of health insurance experience
- Strong client facing consulting background
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule
- Extensive experience defining and reporting on metrics to support organizational goals
- Proven track record of planning and implementing an effective program management structure
- Extensive experience implementing risk management protocols and ensuring the necessary -bottom up- and -top down- communications necessary to make them effective
- Prior experience in matrix management and managing relationships between IT and the business
- Collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
- Management experience, ability to guide and manage client delivery analysts and other junior resources to provide guidance and direction
- Strong communication skills through written and verbal communication, with technical and non-technical audiences, including executives and customers
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
6 month T2P or Direct
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!