Immediate need for a Java Developer, with solid expertise in Big Data technologies, to assist, guide and establish best practices of building HBASE/SOLR frameworks within Cloudera. Day to Day responsibilities include:
1) Work with Data Analysts and other team members to review business requirements and translate into technical requirements
2) Design and Build Data Integration pipeline using Cloudera Hadoop platform
3) Transform the data to create a consumable data layer for various application uses
4) Support Data pipeline with bug fixes, and additional enhancements
5) Document Technical design , Operational Runbook etc.
This is a long term contract position with our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position is 100% remote for now but will require onsite support in Reston VA when deemed safe.
Please contact Elite Technical to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Six (6)+ years of Java, Python/Scala programming languages (Required)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within the Big Data technology stack, including, Kafka, Spark Streaming, Hive and other related technologies. Knowledge of HBASE/SOLR frameworks within Cloudera is required
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) understanding is required
- Advanced experience with SQL querying
- Experience tuning Hadoop/Spark parameters to for optimal performance
- Advanced level experience with at least one NoSQL stores (Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.) is a BIG PLUS
- Experience with Big Data querying tools including Impala
- Cloudera Search experience using Solr
- Exposure to Cloudera NiFi, Apache Hbase and SOLR
- Healthcare experience
- Cloudera Certified Developer
- Experience working with large data environments - petabytes or hundreds/thousands of terabytes
Monday, December 21, 2020
12 months+ & T2P
Friday, November 20, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!