Elite Technical is searching for a talented Systems Engineer with LEO, GEO, HEO Satellite Payload expertise for a contract assignment with a highly regarded aerospace client. The selected candidate will help design and develop cutting edge space-based visible and infra-red sensors.
Job duties will include the following:
- Providing technical expertise to determine system architecture and performance requirements
- Significant opportunities to present to Senior Leadership and external customers
- Decomposing customer requirements into system and subsystem specifications.
- Leading design and development, including prototype build and testing which leads to a qualified flight instrument
- Team leadership in a NASA or DOD environment
- Work on cross-functional development teams
o Trade Study efforts
o Synthesis of verification tests for system requirements
o Sell-off justification and verification for large systems
o Small research and development teams
Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking consideration must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, Aviation, or Aerospace Engineering with 9+ years of Systems Engineering experience, OR, masters in systems engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, Aviation, or Aerospace Engineering with 7+ years of related experience
- Prior experience leading teams of 5+ people
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- 5+ years- experience with algorithm development, MBSE, DOORs, MATLAB, and development and verification of end-to-end payload performance simulations
- Knowledge of space environments, Root Cause and Corrective Action processes
- Optical design experience is plus
- Masters degree in engineering
Fort Wayne, IN
Monday, November 9, 2020
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!