Immediate need for an Enterprise Application Program Manager, with a PMP certification, to support our customer in Reston VA (also can be located in Bethesda MD) on a Federal related contract. The selected candidate will provide program management support over assigned portfolios/projects directly supporting the sustainment, development and deployment of DOMEX Information Technology mission application across multiple security domain and delivery platforms (on premise and Cloud environments) for which advisory/assistance services have been provided. The Project Manager shall apply advanced project management skills and experiences to assist NMEC-2A Mission Applications Branch with the rapid and timely delivery, integration and execution of mission enabling applications based on advisory/assistance services provided. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide contract advisory and assistance support in developing the NMEC Technical Reference Framework (TRF) identifying the standards, specifications and technologies that support and enable the delivery of service components and capabilities. The TRF shall serve as the guideline of the technology elements that collectively support the adoption and implementation of component-based architectures (on premise and/or cloud) and provide the foundation to the technology and services across NMEC through standardization and specifications. The TRF shall focus on the secure delivery and construction of service components and their interfaces.
- Provide contract advisory and assistance support by coordinating requirements gathering efforts, working closely with the NMEC Division leadership, key stakeholder, product owners and NMEC Partners. Must have the ability to efficiently oversee multiple projects across several phases of development. Effectively monitor and document workflow and adjustment when required. Must have the ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones. Ability to support implementation and maintain industry best practices.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more then please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline (4 years of equivalent training or experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI) is required
- Ability to plan and successfully execute Program Increments
- Ability to effectively communicate leveraging technical and business acumen to communicate effectively with executive leadership, all stakeholders and their team.
- 5+ years of experience applying PMP core principals of Schedule Management; Integration Management; Quality Management; Communication Management; Risk Management; Procurement Management; Stakeholder Management and effective Total Cost of Ownership Management.
- 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Lean-Agile principles
- 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Project Management principals
- 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Lean-IT principles
Bethesda, MD or Reston, VA
Monday, November 16, 2020
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!