Elite Technical is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer for an immediate 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity on Long Island (Ronkonkoma, NY). The work will involve modifying a recently released full body scanner for a version 2 release. For example, v1 has two (2) linear drives and v2 will have one (1) linear drive. Our client, is a sensor technology company that develops health and safety products. The position reports to the Director of Engineering.
If you're a Sr. EE with the flexibility to do whatever it takes to ensure product success, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 10 years post-graduate electrical engineering experience
- Experience with embedded digital and sensor design
- Experience with micro-controllers
- Experience with image processing is preferred
- Strong knowledge of analog circuit design and function
-Experience with Cadence, Mentor Graphics or similar tool suite
- Capable of working with the engineering team to ensure prototype models are made according to design specs
- Ability to support newly released products
- Ability to prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and tight deadlines
- Must be flexible to do whatever it takes to ensure product success.
- Must be dependable and detail oriented
Monday, December 21, 2020
6 months CTH
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!