Immediate need for a Technical Program Manager to support our customer, a media broadcasting organization, based in Knoxville TN (selected candidate will be 100% remote. Ideally we are seeking candidates in the Knoxville area or in the EST time zone). Our client is building a global streaming video platform (OTT), and a suite of applications to support all of our network-s brands globally. They are building modern container-based microservices operated on AWS. The platform covers everything from search, catalogue, video transcoding, personalization, to global subscriptions, and really much more. They build user experiences ranging from classic lean-back viewing to interactive learning applications. We build for connected TVs, web, mobile phones, tablets, and consoles for a large footprint of their networks. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technical operations and workflows which give the organization a competitive edge and improve developer efficiencies.
The ideal candidate will also have a track record of having built multiple high-performance, stable, scalable systems that have been successfully shipped to customers in production. Your work and your approach to work are exemplary: you drive best practices and set standards for your team. You are a key influencer in your team-s strategy and contribute significantly to team planning. You show good judgement making trade-offs between immediate and long-term business needs. You are a collaborative partner that makes other team members around you more productive, by sharing your knowledge, and helping to tie-break key technical decisions. You provide mentoring to others.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, then please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- 7+ years of Program Management experience
- Comfortable and experienced in leading project teams in an agile environment for Cloud (K8S) infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, and DevOps tools development.
- Knowledge of operational practices, workflows, and support models for engineering teams.
- Technical knowledge in one or more of the following: AWS, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Jenkins, PagerDuty, Confluence and JIRA admin tool experience
- Understanding of incident mgmt and monitoring workflows.
- Ability to collaborate with technology resources on projects given solid understanding of current technologies and trends.
- Accountability of project scope and ensuring completion of projects while maintaining compliance with standard processes, quality, and schedule objectives.
Estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, and assisting and recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for technical documentation.
Ability to focus both strategically and tactically to achieve business goals, including the use of data to drive improvements.
Monday, December 21, 2020
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!