The Director will lead a team of analysts to build best-in-class analytics frameworks allowing the site merchandising team and the broader digital business to make critical daily decisions. The Director will partner closely with the Director of Product Analytics to ensure data accuracy and define tracking enhancements. The Director will advocate for using analytics to drive business decisions translating key insights into actions. The Director must be highly analytical, organized, and possess great communication and presentation skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Analytics & Insights
- Partner with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, increase conversion rate, increase margin rates and test new approaches
- Provide analytics thought leadership to digital and enterprise partners to improve site merchandising, omni-channel, owned and vendor direct operations
- Develop standard reporting, analysis frameworks and KPIs to enable Site Merchandising and broader digital organization to make critical business decisions
- Identify opportunities to automate and enhance existing reporting & analysis processes
- Define and execute audits of analytics tracking to ensure accuracy in data collection across analytics systems
- Advocate sound best practices and develop training to ensure teams utilize data and tools effectively
- Develop prioritization framework to communicate business & customer value to cross-functional partners and influence resource allocation
- B.A. required; Master-s degree in Statistics, Analysis, Mathematics or related fields referred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in e-commerce and/or retail analytics
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Experience in digital merchandising, product management or marketing preferred
- Expert level proficiency in web analytics tools, preferably Adobe Analytics
- Expertise in SQL, data manipulation; experience with Tableau or other visualization platforms a plus
NYC, NY or NJ
Monday, October 5, 2020
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!