We are seeking a highly motivated SharePoint Administrator to join our customer team in Washington DC (JBAB). Under this contract, we are establishing requirement workflows to ensure tooth to tail management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Update a common collaboration SharePoint platform, which will facilitate the flow of information, standardize data storage and ensure integrity through protection mechanisms
- Develop and maintain dashboard capabilities to provide on-demand metric visualization
- Utilizes security measures; adoption of PKI to ensure safeguarding of information
Provides development of technical documentation supporting portal development
Assists leadership in streamlining communications and broadening of reach to workforce
- Develop an understanding of the clients IT Portfolio
- Work with Government leadership to define the look, feel and operability of portal representation
- Develop and maintain dashboard capabilities through use of government supplied services and resources, which will include an on-demand metric visualization for key leadership
- Provide interface with client leadership and subject matter experts to ensure understanding of existing mission operations and to partner for future change
- Establish best practices and recommendations for use, centralized data repositories across all interfaces
- Participate in DIA, IC or DOD forums as directed
- Provide white papers as required
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency (will accept SCI eligibility). Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Education Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, technology, or related field and at least ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- SharePoint Administrator, with demonstrated ability to review, streamline and develop portal solutions that deliver an enterprise-based data management
- Ten (10) or more years' experience in IT
- Must have an IAT II Certification
Monday, December 21, 2020
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!