Immediate need for a Sr. System Integration Business Analyst to support our customer, a Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, in Reston VA. Responsibilities include:
1. Required to interact with major integrated customers to understand their system architecture and technologies,
collaborate with internal Client stakeholders to address customers technology integration concerns.
2. responsible for a full range of activities in order to understand and assess business solutions, to identify areas to strengthen the operational effectiveness and excellence and improve the quality of process, programs or applications for the Business area(s).
3. will have the responsibility to ensure the business-s need for changes to processes, policies and/or information systems are identified, understood, defined, documented and acted upon by eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, specifying and verifying the needs of the business area(s) or user(s) and translating these requirements into functional and non-functional specifications.
4. The incumbent serves as the lead for low to moderately complex enhancements, automations and processes ensuring the business objectives are met.
5. Providing a high level of technical and functional expertise, the incumbent serves as the conduit between the business area and the software development team
6. Understand business operationals and able to faciliate and translate the business needs
7. Must be thorough dealing with Application Integration Services, such as API management.
This is a long term contract opportunity based in Reston VA (100% remote due to COVID for the time being). Please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
1. Must have experience in Agile development environment
2. Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
4. Must have excellent coordination skills
5. Must have 5+ years experience in business analysis, systems analysis, and business process analysis, Work flow, task analysis, User acceptance testing and requirements analysis. Proven ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
6. Must have strong experience with testing concepts. Technical writing experience and training experience. Prior experience leading business/technology enhancements, automations and implementations.
7. Must demonstrate understanding of industry standard Business Analysis Best Practices.
8. Must have Experience in accurately modeling requirements using at least one if not more of the following: Functional Decomposition, Data Flow Diagrams, User Context Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Decision Needs, Workflow modeling, Use Cases, Use Case Model Survey and Use Case Specification, Process Modeling, Prototyping.
9. Experience in coaching and mentoring other associates as well as leading small teams of junior analysts.
10. Ability to lead problem-solving discussions. Attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
11. Advanced written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently.
12. Proven Project Management skills.
13. Experience with Requirements Traceability Matrixes (RTM) and RTM gap analysis.
Monday, October 12, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!