Immediate need for ServiceNow Developer for our customer based in Reston, VA. The selected candidate will be responsible for solutions and processes, supporting maintenance, continual service improvement, and new capabilities on the ServiceNow and Angular platforms. Key responsibilities and tasks include:
- Work with process managers to fully understand business functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements
- Document, maintain and update policies, procedures and controls for the operation of the ServiceNow platform and its SDLC
- Develop custom integration components (SSO, CMDB, SAS connectors, etc.) and integrate legacy systems with ServiceNow using mid-server, web services, ChatOps, email and other relevant technologies
- Develop existing and custom applications within ServiceNow and Angular 7, including integrations with other applications
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more, please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- 5+ years of ServiceNow development experience
- Must work as Admin or Developer in New York and Orlando versions of ServiceNow
- Must have experience in implementing templates and dashboard in ServiceNow platform
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: ServiceNow APIs, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Angular 4+ (version 7 most ideal) is required
- ServiceNow Enterprise product suite subject matter expert (SME)
- Web portal development skills, such as HTML, CSS, bootstrap
- ServiceNow Certification BIG PLUS
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? If so, contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Monday, October 12, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!