Immediate Need for a Mid-Level Project Manager based in SW Washington DC with a demonstrated practical and technical background managing a SW Testing related environment/project that includes Agile, HP/ALM, Jira, Test Data Management, Defect Management, Environment set-ups (HW and SW) and databases. The Project Manager will be expected to have a deep technical understanding of enterprise environments and release management necessary to coordinate multiple upgrade / migration projects and ad-hoc assignments using HP ALM and JIRA.
This is a contract-to-permanent. For the time being, this position is 100% remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic, however, the expectation is to return to the Wash DC office in the future. Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested? If so APPLY for immediate consideration OR contact Elite Technical Immediately!
4+ years of practical Agile Project Management experience including:
(1) Management of technical resources within a SW Testing Environment/Department is required
(2) Complete understanding of the SDLC process is required
(3) Managing full defect management lifecycle related projects is required
(4) Knowledge in the following: Agile, Jira, HP/ALM, Jira, test data management, basic understanding databases, environment set ups (HW and SW)
(5) Involvement in a migration from ALM to Jira would be a BIG PLUS
(6) Ability to speak towards technical and non-technical professionals is required
(7) PMP Certification is a plus
Monday, November 23, 2020
3-6 month T2P
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!