Immediate need for a Developer / SDET who has experience and knows how to integrate Apache Kafka into next generation Automated Testing Frameworks that will be used for testing Java and Big Data Applications. Expectations and deliverables include:
(1) Participate in Agile/Scrum activities/Sprint Meetings
(2) Continuous integration testing within DevOps environment
(3) Conduct walkthroughs with internal and external teams
(4) Test Automation framework design and development from scratch
(5) Work with functional testers, analyze requirements to determine the appropriate testing methods and processes for supporting automated continuous integration and regression testing
(6) Participate in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, JAD sessions etc.)
This is a contract-to-permanent (USC or GC) opportunity with our client, who is offering a generous salary, benefits, and bonus structure. The position is Telecommuting / Home Based until further notice. But is expected to work in Reston VA in the post Kovid-19 future.
Development Environment: Agile / Scrum, SDET, Automation Testing, Kafka Data Streaming, Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Protractor, TypeScript, Java Web Services, WSDL, XML, API calls, SQL, Hadoop Cloudera, Angular 2+, DevOps, Jenkins, CI/CD, SoapUI, HP ALM, AGM
- Six (6+) years of experience building test automation frameworks utilizing Selenium/Java, Cucumber, Protractor/TypeScript from scratch
- Must have worked with Kafka.
-Four (4)+ years experience with Java Web Services RESTful (primary), WSDL, XML and supporting integration and enabling access via API calls
- Knowledge of Big Data systems including Cloudera or Hadoop is a Big Plus
- Writing complex database testing SQL queries
- Must have experience converting Java Code into TypeScript
- Basic knowledge of Angular 2 or above is considered BIG PLUS
- Basic knowledge of DevOps, Jenkins CI/CD is a BIG PLUS
- Must have experience using SoapUI, HP ALM and AGM.
- Agile or Scrum methodology understanding is required
Monday, November 9, 2020
6-12 month T2P
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!