Our client, a leading federal contractor has multiple full-time employment openings for Systems Engineers with a TS/SCI/Poly to support a classified customer in Tysons, VA. The Systems Engineers will have a strong Microsoft and VMware background and will need to work closely with the end-client to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions. Our client has been onsite supporting the gov't agency for 20 years and plan to be onsite for another 20 years. The annual salary will be commensurate with experience and prevailing market.
- Perform MAAS Database maintenance (Multi-int Analysis and Archive System)
- Provide Network and System Engineering
- Provide Network hardware Engineering
- Provide Microsoft Engineering to support the following OS and software: MS Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Active Directory, MS Office Suites,
- Support VMWare, vSphere, vCenter 7
- Report information through weekly site communications group meetings, weekly status reports, and monthly logs to team members and management
If you're a Systems Engineer with an active TS/SCI/Poly interested in a stable long-term position, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Must be US Citizenship required due to gov't requirement
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph (CI, FS) is required at time of hire.
- Bachelor-s of Science degree or Technology degree, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. (equivalent experience = Every 2 years of employment can count as one year of a Bachelor-s degree.)
- Have knowledge of the imagery exploitation life-cycle, and various imagery systems
- Have Network and System Engineering experience
- Have Network Hardware Engineering experience
- Have Microsoft Engineering experience
- Have SPLUNK experience
- Have PKI experience
- SQL Database experience
- Have SCCM experience
Monday, November 23, 2020
Monday, November 2, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!