Elite Technical is seeking a Tableau System Administrator to support the Tableau/Cognos environments for our client, a Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, in SW Washington DC (Remote until further notice due to COVID-19). This is a contract-to-permanent opportunity offering career stability and growth. The selected candidate should have strong administration experience with Tableau applications (current version is 2020.1). Any Cognos knowledge will be consider a BIG PLUS. Tasks Include, but not limited to, the following:
- Build, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade and manage Tableau application/environments on Linux OS
- Plan, install and configure IBM WebSphere Servers and Cognos BI applications on IBM AIX virtual servers.
- Install, Configure and Manage AIX and Linux Servers.
- Identify and remediate security vulnerabilities
- Perform user security management in Tableau administration tools.
- Perform Tableau deployments in all environments following Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Perform user security management in WebSphere and Cognos administration tools.
- Perform problem analysis and resolution for OS and Middleware applications
- Perform problem analysis and resolution for Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Metric Studio and Cognos Transformer.
- Installation of IBM Pure App patterns, fix packs and IBM hot fixes.
- Provide technical support for the CCTI disaster recovery environment
- On call 24/7 support for any issues, user report executions, application issues, failover incidents, and log reviews.
Please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- Bachelors Degree desireable; equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of experience in the administration support of Tableau within a Linux environment
- Any knowledge/experience of Cognos is considered a BIG PLUS.
- Experience in Administration of AIX systems and Linux (physical and virtual) is a BIG PLUS
- Experience in Security Hardening in WebSphere and Linux = BIG PLUS
-Knowledge of WebSphere, DB2, Micro Services, IBM PureApplication = BIG PLUS
- Able and willing to support a rotating shift
Monday, January 4, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Monday, December 21, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!