Immediate Need for a E-Commerce Frontend Developer to support our customer, a 70+ year industrial supply e-Commerce organization, on Long Island NY. This position can staffed as a 100% remote employee with some travel to the Long Island office. Tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Implement responsible Web design principles to ensure that our Website is cross-browser compatible across multiple devices and platforms.
- Develop user-friendly features using reusable code and libraries.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to confirm understanding of business requirements as well as with the development team to ensure designs produced can be implemented efficiently into working solutions of features to be delivered.
- To always keep in mind the needs of end-users ensuring solutions aim to improve user experience.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- Bachelors degree and in Computer Science or related discipline
- 10+ years of Front End Developer
- 3-5 years in Ecommerce environment with front end web development and design.
- Expert knowledge of -
- Strong knowledge of CSS3 Media Queries in integration of various platforms - Mobile, tablet and Desktop layouts.
- Knowledge of JSON / Mustache templating is a BIG PLUS
- Knowledge of JSTL (JSP Standard Tag Library) and experience with HTML/JSP integration is a plus.
- Previous experience integrating HTML within .NET, JSP, PHP, etc. is a must.
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs for asynchronous request handling and partial page updates using various methods including AJAX.
- SEO coding techniques a plus.
- Proficient in PhotoShop and Dreamweaver.
- Exceptionally strong layout and design skills.
- Thorough knowledge of best web practices.
- Complete knowledge of information architecture principles and usability issues.
- Must be able to think out of the box to sometimes implement unconventional solutions.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Monday, November 9, 2020
12 months+ (Poss T2P)
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!