Elite Technical is seeking an SDET professional to support our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance Organization, out of their Reston, VA office (100% remote for time being due to COVID). We are seeking SDET professionals with strong automation experience, utilizing Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Protractor, TypeScript, & Karate to work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, Scrum Master, and Project Manager) of the Scrum team to deliver quality Health Insurance Enrollment and Claims applications internally and directly to the customer.
**Tasks and expectations include**
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in Claims processing and must be familiar with claims processing in healthcare industry.
- Analyze user stories to determine the appropriate testing methods and processes
- Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case creation, execution, reporting, and defect logging
- Conduct functional test case reviews to ensure test cases accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria.
- Create test data using existing Enrollment and Claims applications.
- Provide customer support to the external User Acceptance test teams.
- Create manual and automated scripts for regression testing and in sprint automation, as needed.
If you are a SDET Professional, with strong automation experience & Healthcare Insurance knowledge, then please contact Elite Technical immediately to learn more about this long term contract engagement.
Seeking 4+ Years of direct SDET experience, including the following:
- Background in Healthcare Insurance industry is required.
- Building frameworks from Scratch. Automated testing using Selenium/Java & Cucumber is REQUIRED
- Protractor and Karate = BIG PLUS
- Experience using HP ALM and Jira are required
- Must have knowledge and experience in testing and development life cycle methodologies.
- Must have testing experience within Agile methodologies.
- Experience in performing web service testing using SOAPUI or other equivalent tools.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
Monday, December 14, 2020
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!