Elite Technical is seeking two Embedded Cyber Software Engineers for a long-term contract position where the selected candidate will be responsible for developing innovative software components to support C5S, C5 and Cyber Solution Centers. Due to the nature of the work performed at this facility, any candidate seeking consideration must be a U.S. citizen with an ACTIVE DoD Secret Clearance.
- Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in the development of software for the target hardware
- Work closely with cross functional members of the engineering organization to develop and evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system
- Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and formal test
- Develop software test plans and procedures, and other relevant technical documentation
- Utilize modeling tools and equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests, prototype, and evaluate results
- Participate in peer reviews, identify, track and repair defects
- Utilize a variety of software languages (i.e., C++, C, Java, Python, Assembly) on Windows, Linux, mobile platforms, and embedded real time operating systems (VxWorks, Linux, Integrity, and others for Motorola, Intel, TI, and custom processor designs)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- U.S. citizenship with an ACTIVE DoD SECRET clearance (TS/SCI highly desirable)
- 6+ years experience developing software in C++ for embedded applications
- Object-oriented design and implementation experience, with exposure to software modeling and UML
- Experience developing device drivers and Board Support Packages for real time embedded systems
- Experience with cryptography and cryptographic applications, security architecture, multi-level and cross domain security solutions, and certification requirements is a big plus
- Hardware / Software Integration experience
- Experience debugging real time embedded applications
- Experience with static analysis, code coverage tools, and automated test frameworks
- Knowledge of network architectures and protocols
- Knowledge of communication and security related protocols (including but not limited to UDP, TCP, RTP, SRTP, VoIP, X.509 and SSL/TLS).
- Experience developing software using processes compliant with CMMI Level 3 or above
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Monday, November 9, 2020
Friday, October 9, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!